Tummy Tea is Linda’s very own signature blend of calming, nourishing, delicious herbs and spices, which deliver all their healing benefits directly to the entire digestive tract.
Naturally caffeine-free, each herbal tea pyramid contains:
- Ginger root – helps to relieve digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain
- Liquorice root – helps to soothe complaints such as stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and eases inflammation of the stomach lining
- Fennel seed – frequently used to ease colic pain, as well as a remedy for flatulence (gas/wind) and indigestion
- Aniseed – considered to have anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, and may help to reduce the risk of getting stomach ulcers
- Cardamom seed – has been used traditionally to treat digestive issues such as heartburn, intestinal spasms, bloating, IBS, gas, constipation, gallbladder and liver complaints, and loss of appetite
- Fenugreek seed – widely used on the sub-continent of India to improve digestive problems and lower cholesterol levels, as well as reducing inflammation in the body
- Black peppercorns – antibacterial, a rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin K
Tummy Tea is gluten-free and suitable for vegans; tea pyramids and all packaging, including labels are bio-degradable. The labels are made of grass.