Just For Tummies Live Bacteria Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Lactose-free and gluten-free. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Specially formulated by Linda Booth, based on years of experience treating IBS and other gut disorders in the clinic, our live bacteria supplements are the foundation product for all of our digestive health plans. Each capsule contains a guaranteed 4 billion live bacteria from the Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium species – Linda’s friendly bacteria of choice. There are many situations in which the specially-formulated Just For Tummies Live Bacteria supplement can be beneficial, including:
– Lactobacillus acidophilus, and lactobacillus rhamnosus, as contained in Just For Tummies Live Bacteria Capsules, have been found to be effective in reducing bloating and abdominal pain – the two major symptoms of IBS.
– Taking a Live Bacteria formulation which includes lactobacillus rhamnosus, following a course of antibiotics, can help prevent antibiotic-associated diarrhoea – particularly in children.
– These particular probiotic strains also help with diarrhoea caused by exposure to bacteria when travelling overseas – pack Just For Tummies Live Bacteria in your suitcase, particularly if you’re holidaying in South America, The Far East or Africa.
– Supplementation with Live Bacteria probiotics may reduce the risk of developing a clostridium difficile (CD) infection. CD is a dangerous bacteria that can cause a life-threatening gut infection, especially after a course of antibiotics.
– Multi-strain Live Bacteria are recommended after each course of antibiotics and after a gut infection like food poisoning, to rebuild levels of good bacteria in the digestive system, and minimise the risk of developing irritable bowel syndrome.