The process of making and sipping tea is calming and therapeutic, and using tea as a way to support the health of the digestive system is a practice that billions of people around the world have been doing for centuries.
Whether you are looking for a natural way to soothe persistent digestive discomfort or are simply in need of some relief after a heavy meal, drinking a cup of our soothing, hand-blended Tummy Tea is a truly tasty way to ease bloating, relieve cramps, and give your gut and overall immunity a boost too.
Tummy Tea, Linda’s very own signature-blend of calming, nourishing and delicious herbs and spices, delivers all its healing benefits directly to the entire digestive tract, and tastes yummy enough to drink daily.
Naturally caffeine-free, each herbal pyramid teabag contains:
- Ginger root – helps to relieve digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain
- Liquorice root – helps to soothe complaints such as stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic and eases inflammation of the stomach lining
- Fennel seed – frequently used to ease colic pain, as well as a remedy for flatulence (gas/wind) and indigestion
- Aniseed – considered to have anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and may help to reduce the risk of getting stomach ulcers
- Cardamom seed – has been used traditionally to treat digestive issues such as heartburn, intestinal spasms, bloating, IBS, gas, constipation, gallbladder and liver complaints, and loss of appetite
- Fenugreek seed – widely used on the sub-continent of India to improve digestive problems and lower cholesterol levels, as well as reducing inflammation in the body
- Black peppercorns – antibacterial, a rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin K
Tummy Tea is blended by hand in the UK from the finest herbs and spices, to give a soothing cup of healthy tea, full of natural flavour. Gluten-free and suitable for vegans. Blended in a facility that uses nuts. Pyramids and all packaging, including labels are bio-degradable. The labels are made of grass.