Introducing Linda’s very own signature-blend Just For Tummies healthy herbal tea for digestion – Tummy Tea; a calming blend of herbs and spices traditionally used to soothe the digestive system.
Naturally caffeine-free, Linda personally blended this soothing tea for herself and her family to enjoy daily. Based on the healing herbs she uses in the clinic, each herbal tea pyramid contains:
– Liquorice root – soothes complaints such as stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic and eases inflammation of the stomach lining
– Ginger root – relieves digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain
– Fennel seed – frequently used to ease colic pain, as well as a remedy for flatulence (gas/wind) and indigestion
– Carom (Ajwain) seed – cleanses skin and provides relief from acid / indigestion
– Cardamom seed – used to treat digestive issues such as heartburn, intestinal spasms, IBS, gas, constipation, gallbladder and liver complaints, and loss of appetite
– Fenugreek seed – improves digestive problems and lowers cholesterol levels, as well as reducing inflammation in the body
– Black peppercorns – antibacterial, a rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin K
Tummy Tea is blended by hand in the UK from the finest herbs and spices, to give a soothing cup of healthy tea, full of natural flavour. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Does not contain nuts, but is made in a facility where there are nuts.