Seasonal Survival Starts Now!
The festive period is by far my busiest time of the year, both in my digestive health clinic and with Just For Tummies.
I think it’s a real shame that for many, Christmas and the New Year festivities can be a source of stress and anxiety. People who suffer with digestive and bowel disorders like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, chronic bloating, trapped painful gases, embarrassing smelly wind, constipation, indigestion and heartburn, find the festive period challenging to say the least.
Who wants to go out with friends and colleagues at Christmas when your belly is as big as a balloon, and you’re frightened that you may inadvertently pass embarrassing smelly gas, or you’re dancing with the guy from the office whom you’ve fancied for ages, but then have to dash off to the loo, for an emergency poo!
We all want a sparkly skin to go with our sparkly heels and knock ’em dead dress. Who wants a bloated tummy, tired eyes and a spotty chin when getting ready for the office Christmas party. We want the energy to dance until midnight and beyond, not be like Cinderella who, when the clock strikes 12, has to dash off home, but you’d be dashing off because of a bloated, gassy uncomfortable tummy, not because your Uber is turning into a pumpkin.
Christmas dinner with the family can be an equally stressful affair, especially if you have to run off to the loo due to a poo emergency. Mortifying for many people, but it doesn’t have to be this way. Knowing how to prevent a flare-up of IBS, and preventing bloating, weight gain, constipation and indigestion is the key to having a great Christmas and very happy New Year.
Here are three ways to Christmas-proof your tum:
- Eat small meals and chew each mouthful at least 20 times. Digestion begins in the mouth, not the stomach. The stomach doesn’t have teeth!
- Avoid getting constipated. Constipation can cause the build up of ‘toxic’ gases and uncomfortable bloating, not to mention bad breath, headaches, spots and energy slumps. Drink at least two litres of room temperature water daily – sip, don’t glug. (This will also help give you more energy, bright skin and sparkly eyes).
- Eat, drink and still be merry using my Seasonal Survival Kit. This includes my Live Bacteria probiotic capsules, my Digestive Enzyme tablets, my Milk Thistle tablets and 6 of my delicious Tummy Tea pyramids. The Kit comes with a cute instruction booklet too.
In my Seasonal Survival Kit, I’ve put together four of my most popular and effective digestive and gut health supplements so that you can eat, drink and still be merry:
- Live Bacteria probiotic capsules because they will help give you a strong immune system, to help protect you against colds and flu over this festive period, as well as helping to synthesise important vitamins and make key hormones needed for good mental health.
- Digestive Enzyme tablets to reduce the risk of weight gain, embarrassing smelly gas, bloating and constipation.
- Milk Thistle tablets to help protect your liver against the damaging effects of alcohol and
- Tummy Tea pyramids for those days, when you just want to put up your feet and relax with a delicious, healthy hug in a mug.
If you were to purchase all these supplements separately on the Just For Tummies website, they would cost you £55, but the Kit is just £45, so saving you £10. Grab your Kit here whilst stocks still last! Just click on the image below.
All my Just For Tummies products are made in the UK, are vegan and are gluten-free.
I put this Kit together so that you can enjoy Christmas and New Year with your family and friends, and not have to worry about your badly behaving tummy being the main event.